I don't mind sending out greetings at all.  If I don't have time that day, I use
my delete button with the hope that other people will make up for my oversight.
I have not yet asked for greetings but when/if I do I would hope LM_NET would
respond generously and freely.   I know how excited my kids or staff would be to
get 50 responses from all over the world on the computer in my library.  I think
it is one good way to demonstrate the the power and breadth of the Internet.

One thing that puzzles me is how few people seem to be on LM_NET from
Massachusetts.  Are you out there?

Janet Rawdon
Newton MA
rawdonj@a1.mec.mass.edu