I am also having a problem printing email using Pine.  I am using the IBM
version of Microsoft Works 2.0 and have a Canon 300 printer.

Bev Sadoski
Wasilla High School Library
701 Bogard Road
Wasilla, Alaska  99654
phone  (907) 376-5341  fax (907) 376-5348
summer phone (907) 376-4735

On Thu, 12 Jan 1995, William J. Frost wrote:

> Could any of you netters give me some help on printing my longer email?  I'm
> using a Macintosh with a Supra FaxModem 144 with Microphone LT to access
> Pine on my university's server.  My printer is an HP 550C DeskWriter.
>
> Pine doesn't recognize the printer and I can only print one screen at a
> time with Microphone.  I suspect I need a different communications software.
>
> Bill Frost
> fros@planetx.bloomu.edu

LM_NET Archive Home