I aI apologize to any of you who see this posting in more than one
place.
I would very much like to find out how many of you have leased the Disney
Video Leasing Library and if so, how have you handled access to it with
your teaching staff.  We have a 3-year lease-option and don't want to
waste the $ by not having it fully utilized.  I have entered it very
briefly on my Circ/Cat+, but don't know how much effort I should put into
something that really does not belong to us.  Any comments would be
appreciated.  So far, the teachers who have used them love them.  Thanks
for any advice in advance.  --Pam

Pam Bishop  pbishop@brahms.udel.edu
Skyline Middle School                          Voice: 302-454-3410
2900 Skyline Drive                             Fax:   302-454-3541
Wilmington, DE  19808

LM_NET Archive Home