For the longest time I didn't really have a strong feeling about any of
the current multimedia CDROM encyclopedias.  But lately I have discovered
that Groliers seems to answer almost all of our questions and more
importantly, since I provide printing FREE to all students, it is very
easy to select a portion of text on Groliers to print.  No one, and I
have had several computer "gurus" work on this, has been able to learn how
to print a selected portion of text on Encarta.  Groliers seems to be a
slight step above in my view.  I like it.  Encarta seems, by contrast, to
offer up a lot of fluff.

But, still, I am happy to be able to provide both CD's to my students.
Each has its fans.

Debbie Robinson
Countryside HS
Clearwater, FL