I recentlly saw some info about Children's Press, and I'd like to know if
anyone is having trouble with Permabound.  I have an order just sitting,
waiting for the processing to be corrected.  I have called the company three
times, they had a rep call me, and promises were made to ship the processing
immediately.  Over a month later, no processing.  It was a substantial
order, and it is just sitting, taking up precious space.  If you have any
info that can help, please respond to me directly.
Cathy Rae
crae@postoffice.ptd.net
Cathy Rae
Harry S Truman Elementary School