On Mon, 2 Oct 1995, Cathy Rae wrote:

> I recentlly saw some info about Children's Press, and I'd like to know if
> anyone is having trouble with Permabound.

Yes, Cathy, we, too, have been waiting on barcodes and marc records.
However, I *must* admit that part of the problem is MINE.  I forgot to
fill in the marc data sheet when I ordered.  The books were here when I
came back to school in the middle of August.  I faxed the marc records
sheet on August 11th and still haven't received the barcodes and records.

HOWEVER, I called yesterday (about the 3rd I've made about it) and got
Wendy.  She called me RIGHT BACK and said everything would be in 2-day
mail, so I should have it tomorrow or the next day (takes one day to get
to my building from central office).  You might ask to speak to Wendy.
All people with whom I have spoken have been very nice and polite.  Also,
they are not charging extra for the barcodes and records, so I can't
complain too loudly!

Betty
bhamilt@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home