SIRS has a program that should be released any day now called
Renaissance.  The flyer says it provides current perspectives on the arts
& humanities..  It "focuses specifically on film, TV, music, literature,
cultures, architecture/design, philosophy/religion and the visual and
performing arts."  It will include, in addition to full-text articles, an
almanac featuring listings of major award recipients in the 8 categories &
an annotated bibliography of pertinent reference works.  Initial
subscriptions will be $950; annual subscription renewals wil cost $700.
If you already subscribe to SIRS Researcher, I believe you can get
Renaissance at half price.  Hope this is the same program you've heard about!

Suzanne Franklin, District Librarian            e-mail : suzannef@tenet.edu
Jourdanton I.S.D.                               phone  : 210-769-3548 x 229
200 Zanderson                                   fax    : 210-769-3905
Jourdanton, TX   78026

LM_NET Archive Home