Sorry to post this to the group, but I have lost the address of the person
who was looking for someone to do the Flat Stanley project with 3rd graders.
I checked out the web site, talked to the third grade teachers in my
school, we were all putting up bulletin boards before the kids come next
week, and they want to learn more about it and seem excited.. SO, if your
the person looking for a group to correspond with, please write me back!!  bev
Bev Rovelli
Lycourt Union Free School
Syracuse, New York  13208

315-455-7571