Gang:

Re:  Ency/The Internet  etc

This is such a complicated issue and a one involving money too.

I'm woking on an articlke for Tech connections on the subject and after
atteending NECC I find that I am very much enamored of the Internet
resources.

Britannica On-line allows questions to be asked in natural language i.e.  Did
Hitler have any children?  instead of boolean searching.  Infonautics has a
great program that allows for searches and the results come back in a
 logical order not just a number of hits.  The cost of internet access for
all wokstations is a particular problem but probably was the same when we
started with CD-ROM towers.  many of us are in the proces of replacing
 drives now anyway.

It is quite a debate and I think right now room for both.

Nancy Graf
NGrafLMC@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home