>If you or anyone is really concerned about being quoted out of context or
>has a sensitive position, i can't imagine saying _anything_ in public
>that might be misconstrued or in private either...in email.

I agree!  Quoting from Ellen Chamberlain's BCK2SKOL Internet Class for
Librarians, "In his online workshop, "Roadmaps" Patrick Crispen quotes
his dad, the Rev. Dob Crispen, as saying "treat every post as though you
are sending a copy to your boss, your minister, and your worst enemy."

Anna Hartle                               Cincinnati Country Day School
Middle School Librarian                   6905 Given Road
hartlea@laird.ccds.cincinnati.oh.us       Cincinnati, Ohio 45243
@->->--                                   (513)561-7298

LM_NET Archive Home