Aloha from Hawaii,

Please help if you can.  The pine mail that the Hawaii State Librarians
use has gone down.  I don't know what the reason is.  I received several
messages regarding the Hawaii situation before the e-mail service went
down.  I received the following messages but can not forward them because
they are saved on my pine account with the state libraries (this is a
separate account)  I forward all the messages that come in to LM_NET to
other librarians so they can keep up.  I have Pat Wallace's THANK YOU Pat.
Would Elizabeth Letterly, Robert Laramee, Frances D. Aley and Earl J.
Moniz please resend the message to me if you saved it?  If anyone else
posted a message to LM_NET could you please send it to me again directly.
Your letters supporting the Hawaii Librarians are wonderful, we need your
support so much.

I have the e-mail addresses for Bart Kane and Caroline Spencer.  I do not
know whether they read it or not.  According to some other librarians,
they kinda doubt it.  Maybe if they had subscribed to different listservs
they may have avoided the mess we are in now.   Here it is:
        Bart Kane       stlib@netra.lib.state.hawaii.us
        Caroline Spencer        car@netra.lib.state.hawaii.us

If I know that someone is trying to send them something, I can make a
phone call suggesting that they check their e-mail.

Thanks to ALL of you in advance and for the support.

Laurel Indalecio
Unemployed Children's Librarian
(Layed off due to budget cuts)
laindale@leahi.kcc.hawaii.edu