Since we have installed a Novell Network, my automation software keeps
going back to the master menu immediately after I save a MARC record
necessitating going back into cataloging and retrieving that title in order
to add the copy info. Needless to say, this is very tedious, time consuming
and frustrating. This also happened when I tried to import records off
floppies in the process of converting from our stand alone to the network.
The outside network technician feels it is a software problem and the
software company feels it is a network problem. Has anyone had experience
with this sort of nightmare? Please respond to me directly as my LM_NET is
set to nomail at present.
Thank you,
Jeanne Scally
jscally@deltanet.com