Colleagues,

Our district is in the process of planning purchases for our soon to be built
Technology Center (right off the back of my library - yeah!!!)  Our Tech
Coordinator has previously done all of the purchases of CD-ROMS from various
sources.  I would like to be prepared, however, when she does come to me
asking for suggestions.  I've saved all of the CD-ROM recommendations from
phone number of a reliable vendor.  Please send responses directly to me.

As always, thanks for your help.

Chris Giunta
Park Avenue Elementary & Intermediate Schools
Freehold, NJ
cwgmls@aol.com    (P.S. - Thanks to the LM_Netter who gave instructions for
accessing AOL through your own Internet provider.  In these times of AOL
connect problems, it has really helped!)

LM_NET Archive Home