School is over here and I have become incredibly dense... (and I don't
have the same bookmarks on my computer at home!)

Can someone tell me where I can get an 'on-line' copy of the "School
Library Bill of Rights for School Library Media Programs"? or does this
document even exist anymore?

Thanks for the help!  I am trying to revise the district selection
policy and can't find the appendix that this was in in the old policy.

--
                        _\\///_
                       (' o-o ')