On behalf of Bookbag magazine, I wish to apologize for our mistake.  We
used the Highsmith calendar (from Upstart) to confirm our date, and it was
wrong (this is not the first time this calendar has been wrong, so we
certainly won't be using it again!) Anyway, we are truly sorry to have
printed such a terrible error.  National Poetry Month is, in fact, in April.

Elizabeth A. Findley
Librarian-in-training
UNCG
Greensboro, NC

eafindle@hamlet.uncg.edu
EbethFin@aol.com
edcenter@spyder.net

"Tho' it be madness, there is method in't."

On Fri, 28 Feb 1997, Lisa Anastasi wrote:

> Could anyone tell me if National Poetry Month is March or April?  I
> read in the Bookbag magazine that it is March, however I was sent a
> poster in the mail saying it is April.  Thanks!

LM_NET Archive Home