I'm glad other librarians find the students and teachers are experts, too.
When selecting an catalog programme for school libraries, one feature I
looked for was the ability for these experts to share their information with
us.  We selected an Australian software, Oasis (marketed in its Windows
format under the name of Alice), that has a module which apparently
integrates that information with the catalog.  Some day I hope to find a
library completely catalogued and I can try it out.  Earl Sande (Brent
International School Manila)

LM_NET Archive Home