I wrote yesterday about finding white out in the book Draw Me a Star by Eric Carle.
The white out was covering the lady's pelvic area. I "assumed" it was the librarian
or staff who had done it ....

Thanks for opening my eyes! Yes, it may have been another patron who put the white
out in this book. I jumped to conclusions ... but the public library here does not
have many "controversial" books -- anything that's been questioned elsewhere. The
impression I get from the librarian is that she would rather not go down that road.
Oh well ... whatever the case, I "fixed" the book! I'll have to approach the
librarian and tell her what I did to get her reaction. Then we'll maybe have the
real answer!

Thanks!
Michele Lind, library science student
Valley City State University, North Dakota
jmlind@gondtc.com