I need some ideas for inexpensive things to give students for special
incentives for honor roll, state reading list, etc.  Our parents organization
has been purchasing candy bars for the library to give out during the year but
the parent involved this year wants to get away from the sugary snacks.
Pencils with the school name has been suggested but we want something besides
a pencil that middle school students (grades 6-8) would really like.  They
love the candy bars...any ideas for other edible items as well as nonedible
items that any of you have used successfully will be greatly appreciated.
These do need to be things that can be given to individual students.
Thanks everyone.

Elizabeth P. Dumas, LMS
Good Hope Middle School
400 Good Hope Road
West Monroe, LA  71291
Phone: 318 396-9693 FAX: 318 397-5110
Email:  dumas@opsb.net
Web: www.ghms.net

Louisiana Libraries: Enrich, Educate, Empower