Thanks for the kind words about my website. I discovered two links that
need correcting though. One is the directions for Mr. Murphy's timeline
in Excel. You can see an example at my site, and here are the directions
(link from site is incorrect)
http://www.fi.edu/fellows/fellow4/feb99/murphy/spreadsheet_tl.htm
Also my link for Tammy's Tips is typed correctly but linked to another
site. I will make these corrections to my site as well as add links for
a 3rd set of tips in the near future.  This should work and, if you have
not been to her site, it is a good one:
*http://www.essdack.org/tips/ <http://www.members.tripod.com/dianajhunter/>

*Finally, here is my site again if anyone needs it:
http://www.shsu.edu/~lis_mah/documents/mbell.html
I keep hoping to find time to update my Adventures of Nancy page...I
have lots of pictures and not enough time! Nancy has been to London,
Pacific Northwest, Mexico, and other exciting places!
Thanks again for the comments, Mary Ann
**

--
"Try curiosity!"  Dorothy Parker