Hello all
If everyone who has a beef about follett's reports would send a
'suggest a feature' suggestion to them [www.fsc.follett.com] then
they'll make changes.  I know that they listen to us but if only one
of us sends in something then it's not considered important enough to
change.

write to 'em!!
Connie Williams

Connie Hamner Williams