Worse: Couple that with my Barnes and Noble experience: I not only try to help
people find items, but I also face the shelves while shopping!

>>> Thomas Kaun <tomkaun@GMAIL.COM> 12/19/2007 10:03 AM >>>
Speaking of librarian behavior in bookstores--do you ever find yourself
rearranging things which are out of order in the store or returning things
to the shelves when they have obviously been misplaced.
Just asking ;<)
Tom Kaun

--
Thomas T. Kaun