Just a few minutes ago we caught a boy in the computer lab looking at
some severe por***ography- it was pretty graphic and disgusting.  Kind
of what you would have expected from Hustler 20 years ago.  Let's say it
was some sort of nasty.

The way the kid got around the filters was that he had emailed the links
and pictures to himself  and was opening the pictures from his email
account.  This kind of thing could be passed around from kid to kid
quite easily via forwarding emails.

Yet again, one more thing we need to be alert to and aware of ahead of
time.  They are very creative about circumventing filters.

The kid will most likely never be able to use the computers at school
again - and he is a freshman.  There will be a consequence for him.

Jaime Meadows

LMS

St. Helens HS

St. Helens, OR