Current Openings:
Royal Ridge Elemetary http://www.neisd.net/employment/teacher/Librarian4.html

Jackson Middle School http://www.neisd.net/employment/teacher/Librarian6.html

Reagan High School (half-time)
http://www.neisd.net/employment/teacher/Librarian5.html
  This position is at our joint use library in partnership with the San Antonio
Public Library.

Library Processing Cataloger - (half-time)
http://www.neisd.net/employment/admin/Library_System_Coord.html

About North East Independent School District (NEISD):
We are located in the great city of San Antonio, Texas and have a student
enrollment of over 62,000 students and we are in the process of opening our 63rd
campus.  NEISD is has a strong commitment to providing their learning community
with a quality library program.  The Department for Library Services has a staff of
15 to support our 72 librarians by providing a mentoring program for all of our new
librarians, centralized processing (no cataloging is done by the campus librarian),
staff development, and much more. The NEISD library program has a focus on
instruction and 21st century skills.

Library Services Web Site: http://www.neisd.net/read/index.htm

Compensation:
On June 2, 2008 , the North East Board of Trustees approved the 2008-2009
compensation plan, which included a $2,000 salary increase for teachers/librarians.
The new starting salary for teachers/librarians will be $45,500 and the District
will continue to place new-to-district teachers with 25+ years at step 25 of the
new salary schedule. Librarians actually will make a little more than the chart
indicates since they work an extended contract.
http://www.neisd.net/pers2/2008-2009%20Teacher%20Salary%20Schedule.xls

Interested persons should submit a letter of intent with a resume to: North East
ISD Human Resources Department, 8961 Tesoro Dr., Suite 200, San Antonio, TX 78217,
or fax the information to 210-804-7288. Those who are not district employees must
complete a Professional Application online at www.neisd.net before submitting the
letter of intent and resume. Only those persons meeting the minimum qualifications
will be considered. Not all applicants will be interviewed.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Find Your Way @ NEISD Libraries
Richard L. Hasenyager, Jr.
Director for Library Services
North East Independent School District
8961 Tesoro Drive, Suite 102
San Antonio, TX 78217
210.804.7126

NEISD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion,
sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities.