I apologize for reposting this again, but I have had, *literally* seventeen
requests for this information this morning alone.  Rather than continuing to
apply to each one separately, I thought it'd be easiest to just repost the
directions here.  I am teaching today, so won't be at my computer clicking
"approve" the entire time...but if  you request membership, it should be
approved at some point today.  The notification goes to your Teacher Tube
inbox, not  your personal inbox.  Once you're approved, make sure you're
logged in  to TT, then click on "my groups" and the trailer group should be
there for you.  If you click on "View all Videos" on the group page, you
will be able to see titles and authors of books.

*To join Teacher Tube/Upload a Video:*

1.     Go to http://teachertube.com

2.     Register as a member of Teacher Tube if you do not already have an
account.

3.     Follow the directions for uploading your book trailer, but clicking
on “Upload Video.” You will be given notification that your video will be
reviewed by the staff at Teacher Tube within 24 hours. (You MUST upload the
video to your main account, before adding it to the group.)

*To Join Book Trailers for All/Add a Video to the Group:*

1.      The link to the group is:
http://teachertube.com/members/groupHome.php?group_id=booktrailersforall(You
can also find us by typing in “Book Trailers for All” and selecting
“Groups” in the drop down menu)

2.     Request to join and wait to be approved. (I am currently checking for
new members twice a day)

3.     Once you are approved, return to the group and add your video by
following the steps on the group page.

--
Teresa Schauer
District Librarian/Pettus ISD