I am going to agree with both sides of this argument.  I don't think it's
CENSORSHIP to refrain from putting these, or any other books in your
library....if you are adding/refraining from adding books based on the needs
of the patron population that your particular library serves.  This is why
it is so important to have *responsible, aware, well-rea*d librarians who
know their populations and know their collections.  It is also vital to have
knowledge of the myriad of collection development tools that are available
to help us support our decisions.

I already replied directly to Marsha on this next comment, BUT....I was SO
TICKLED when she referenced JD Salinger and John Green in the same
sentence!!!!

Blessings to you all,

Teresa

Teresa Schauer