Let's see if I got this right.  That means that bank clerks at Citibank
will now provide their own wickets, autoworkers at Ford will report to work
with their part of the assembly line robots, teachers will provide their
own classrooms, or, how about stock analysts in Wall Street will now
provide their own stock boards?  Have I got this right? Or, is someone
really suggesting the owners of education no longer have to provide the
items to make it operate?

And, I'm confused.  I'm put in a hospital operating room to find my
appendics being removed by the janitor, I find the truck driver serving up
at Macdonald's? Or do the owners of education no longer have to provide the
people who can effectively run parts of the organization to make it operate?

So, with seven - yes, seven, folks - years of university and, ahem, over 30
years experience, I need to go door to door selling chocolates to provide
the services that the owners of education say are essential?  Perhaps when
I'm 92, with sixty years of experience and 20 years of university, I just
might take time from selling those little boxes of cards to do a bit of
teaching.

Gosh, I'm confused.

Earl

Earl Sande