From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of
Shirley Lukenbill
Sent: Saturday, 26 July 2008 9:40 AM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: [LM_NET] GEN: Fun item for circulation desk

Now you've got my brain going, too!  It would be fun to have treasure bottles for
various Dewey
divisions and have the kids guess whether the items represent the 500s, 600s, etc.
That would spice
up a Dewey Decimal lesson!!

Keep our brains oiled, Barbara!

Shirley Lukenbill, Librarian
Wooldridge Elementary, Austin (TX) ISD
Lecturer, School of Information
University of Texas at Austin
Lecturer,
School of Library and Information Science San Jose State University
slukenbill@sbcglobal.net